family, friends, foes, strangers...i love doing this blog. it has become a real source of pride for me and i love hearing (via phone and email) from all of you that love it. perhaps this request is a bit needy and so be it, but i would love it if you'd comment more. (this does not apply to regular commentators - you know who you are.) sure, you may not always have something to say, but those times that you do, i'd love to hear it.
my blogging girlfriends and i discuss this all the time. the comments are fun and let us know that you are enjoying (or not enjoying) our hard work. so, just a suggestion...next time you read a post and have a thought like "that was really neat" or "what a cute kid!"...let us know! we'd love to hear it!
and i promise you this...if you ever start a blog, i'll comment my heart out. :)
7 comments:
You KNOW I agree! Need those comments too.
this blog is the most entertaining thing ever, truely glorious. a work of art really. its fabulous, and i am only a random friend across the way, so i cant imagine how much fun it is for everyone else. its a little ray of sunshine that im sure brings out the smiles everyday of the week, not just mondays.
Love following life at the Higgins house with your blog...And love the recipes, move recs (especially b/c I too loved Juno - cried harder the 2nd time I watched it and I am not movie crier...)pics of Wil, news from NJ, etc. The video of Wil and the bunny had us all giggling - and Sam and Abby found their bunnies to see if they could make Mommy laugh as hard as Wil. Keep up the amazing work. I love checking your blog and am amazed at how great (and addictive) it is!! Miss you!
Such a clever girl!! Must be a lot like your mom.
OH MY Terrye!!!
here here! can i get an amen! testify!
this is my first comment for your blog which is lovely (I wasn't versed on the comments piece of blogging but now I understand their worth - at least to you!). I hope it not only encourages you to continue to blog but also reminds you of your promise to comment on other's blogs..... AHEM!.... I have no comments on my blog. at all. zip. zilch. nadda. sniff sniff.
Post a Comment