
woo hoo! david cook won american idol. way to go to the 13 of us that voted for him. it's about time someone totally different won.
as for the 4 of you that don't watch...there's always january 2009! be there*.
and for my mom...the ONLY vote for david a...who admitted that she'd never seen either sing (true or false mom???!!!???)....WHATEVER.
YIPPEE!
*yes, i am 33 and i love this show even though it's as queer as a 3 dollar bill. i will not apologize for it. and yes, mom, part of me wishes i was the new american idol.
8 comments:
I'm happy you're happy. Rob and I really do not watch. Well, we always watch the beginning of American Idol when they are on the hunt for new talent...those who think they can sing but cannot are a lesson to us all. After that it's AI, what, who?
Enjoy the victory!
I have no doubt that you could have WON AI, afterall you are a "contender"
OOHHHH...she had to bust out the contender didn't she?
I was glad Cook won...and I voted for him here on this blog.
No matter what age we are...it is kinda nice to watch some half-way clean tv without all the crap there is on nowadays. We can't all sit around and watch reruns of Law & Order. (yeah, I went there! haha! Love ya Terrye!)
Kristi
Good times....GOOD TIMES : )
I honestly never thought he'd win even though I voted for him here and wanted him to win...woo hoo! And, based on your rendition of that Collective Soul song maybe you could've been the next AI over 26!:)
i'm a hater...i did watch this show in the beginning and i do enjoy the singing...i just hate the judging. it's the same ole crap over and over again...i suppose i could fast forward through that part and give it another whirl. my other pet peeve is the totally irrelevant music they are forced to sing, up to and including show tunes, barry manilow, kenny rogers, etc. really? when i produce my version, we won't do that AND you can compete.
EMILY! the show tune segment is the best part of AI!!! however andrew lloyd weber did kind of let me down this season. i suppose it wasn't his fault though....
glad you all are happy for mr. cook never watch AI hadn't a clue who the heck he even was. yes thats right my vote was "who,what?" anyway congrat. oh, and bets no doubt you would win if you were to compete.
Post a Comment