over the last month we have marked a ton of projects off what started out as a LONG to-do list (and i won't even bore you with the inside list)...there is a short project list that still remains but we've made amazing headway. so far we've:
- completely redone our front porch (stripped, sanded, refinished and painted the floors, railings and columns)
- cut down trees and ripped out an entire section of a huge flower bed that was ugly and served no purpose (i am sorry i do not have a good "before" picture of this area. it was hideous and the transformation is amazing)
- moved 35 cubic yards of mulch into all of our flower beds and the new playgroud we made for wil
- created a new playground area for wil that we have big dreams for
- painted the shed
- weeded and cleared out all dead brush
- planted all flower pots, window boxes and placed some new plants in the ground
- cleaned all gutters (thanks ry...it was a gross job)
- ryan is installing a fence on two sides of our shed giving me a private potting area, plus storage that will be out of site (not to mention...OUT OF SIIIIIIIIIIGHT & DY-NO-MITE!)
- a bluestone landing in front of the shed and a pathway to the potting area gate
- powerwash the house (blah)
- make the tire fort and tire sandbox
- buy and hang a hammock (on the wishlist...not necessarily the to-do list)
enjoy this photo gallery of then and now.
9 comments:
You did a great job baby! I just moved things!! I do have to say, things hurt that I did not know I had.
Awesome job guys!!! It looks amazing.
WOW! I'm impressed with your design skills and all your hard work! Please come and do my backyard!
I think I hate you guys a little. No, really, great job! The house looks fabulous!
OH.MY.GOD. betsy...that is amazing. it doesn't look like the same place! i am beyond impressed. will you come over and mow my lawn? please?
am i missing something? i see no pictures and it sounds like people are seeing pictures????
click "this" in the last line...the light blue makes it kind of hard to see.
ah. okay. this makes my flower bed redo look non-existent! if only i had a partner. gustavo does not make for a partner in the yard!!!!!!!!!
it's beautiful. i hope to see, enjoy, relax, and play in it live!
Amazing, impressive, awesome!!!! Great job. Looking forward to enjoying an iced beverage here in July.
Post a Comment