worth a thousand words: pictures we love

worth a thousand words: pictures we love
higgins family ready for THE BOSS

05 February 2009

while emily was out yachting it up, i....

dealt with this...

shoveled this...

walked this...

paid these...

changed 100 of these...some with poo...lots and lots of poo

tried to do this....

and this...alone (never succeeded)

washed, folded and put away this...

and this....

entered a period of "change" (love the new 'tude wil)....

emptied this...multiple times....

made this...


filled these over and over and over...


tried to make something out of nothing....

unloaded, reloaded, unloaded, reloaded, unloaded, reloaded this...

repeatedly opened and closed this for dog...

and cleaned this...

all while generally looking like this.

emily, with all my heart i hope your week sailing around BVI on a private yacht was glorious. no doubt after viewing this photo essay you're probably pretty bummed you didn't take the week off to be me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is HILARIOUS! Looks like you need a vacation to me!

KM said...

You crack me up. I thought it was funny....until the picture of you...and I'm with Lou...now, it's HILARIOUS!! Did our mothers do this much work? Cause, I didn't know it growing up....

Unknown said...

riotous laughter ensues...

denise, the honey crew said...

i'm exhausted just looking at the pictures.

Rita Jr. said...

dude - that look on your face says it all! did you really get that much snow? why does yours look prettier than ours?!? great pic essay...i'm tired too just looking at it, esp. the laundry. oy. funny stuff, though!

sidebar: my word verification is "addecoma" - is this a new illness i should be worried about??

The Giorgios said...

Hilarious! Our lives have become one.

Anonymous said...

dito-i am also tired just looking at all you did. still looks like way more fun then i'm sure emily had.....

me, dummy said...

If you find it any comfort, my house looks like something exploded in it, Henry is home with an ear infection, and I have possibly the most absurd sunburn ever. AND I still feel like I'm on a rocking boat so I'm even less coordinated than I was before, assuming that's possible.

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this! In general I don't get half of what you did accomplished in a day, all while looking about 100 times worse! What's up with that?

The Giorgios said...

I'm going to keep looking...just in case you get the blogging bug back...

picture of the day

picture of the day
merry christmas & happy new year! we'll be back in 2009!